You're here cause you're on the hunt for a wedding photographer? Well, thank you for visiting my website and CONGRATULATIONS!
My name is Lynette and I'm a wedding and portrait photographer based in Merseyside but I cover weddings in Liverpool, Lancashire, Cheshire, Lake district a well as traveling around the UK.
I am a documentary styled photographer who loves, loved up couples! Couples that don't take themselves seriously and like to laugh a lot! I aim to capture about 80% of the day in a documentary style, literally, capturing moments as they happen! The other 20% is slightly guided by myself for the odd group shots and those snuggly moments away from your guests as a new married couple.