press to zoom

press to zoom

press to zoom

press to zoom
1/6

Hey! You're here cause you're on the hunt for a wedding photographer, right?

Well, congratulations & thank you for stopping by, please have a good look round and if you have any questions please click the contact button below.

z Lynette copy.jpg

MY STYLE


In my opinion, picking your wedding photographer is a pretty big decision to make, this person is going to be with you all day, on one of the most important day of your life, so, it's really important that you not only like their work but you like them.


My approach to photography is relaxed. I like to capture all those natural moments, the moments you might miss and those moments you will want to frame and hang on your wall. I attract couples that don't take themselves too seriously and like to have a good laugh. I aim to capture about 90% of the day in a documentary style, capturing moments as they happen! The other 10% is guided by myself for the odd group shots and those snuggly moments away from your guests.

Where you'll find me...

 

I'm a photographer based in Southport but I'm fortunate to capture beautiful weddings across the North West. I've found myself at various venues, from marquees by the lake, to grand manor houses. I cover Lancashire, Merseyside, Cheshire, Lake District and beyond.
 

Elodie 86.jpg

Thank you so much for taking the time to have a look around my website. I do love having a good natter, so, if you have any questions please get in touch. I photograph weddings across the North West & further afield. – Lancashire, Liverpool, Wirral, Cheshire and the Lake District. 

 

WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER – MERSEYSIDE, LANCASHIRE, CHESHIRE & THE LAKE DISTRICT 

award winning photographer
SWPP-Qualified-Member---Black-Text.png
lgbtq wedding photographer, lynette matthews photography
LGBTQ wedding photographer
lynette matthews photography, little white books
LYNETTE MATTHEWS chosen logo.png